What is an Essential Oil?
An Essential oil gives the plant their distinctive smell and they protect the plant from infection as well as playing a role in pollination. They are highly concentrated (50-70 times more powerful than herbs) so a single drop goes a very long way, which makes them a cost effective option as well as a natural one for the nourishment of yourself and your family.
Essential oils can give overwhelming support to nourish your mind, body and spirit in a simple, safe and naturally effective way without the chemicals and toxins our world is becoming accustomed to.
They are effective, natural and affordable, and a perfect alternative to many synthetic products/remedies surrounding our lives today. My family will never again be without them!
DoTERRA means ‘Gift of the Earth’.
DoTERRA source their essential oils where the plants naturally thrive whilst using ethical, sustainable practices to support the local farmers. It is called their Co-Impact Sourcing Model and it make be proud to be part of it. This short video explains how this system works.
When it comes to quality review testing doTERRA have set the bar high creating the highest recognised certification known as Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade or CPTG. This certification puts into action their commitment to providing the best possible essential oil products through stringent testing, sourcing, growing and harvesting practices. It is because of these high standards of quality and unmatchable purity, I recommend doTERRA.
Their essential oils are not just the highest quality and therapeutic grade available to diffuse or apply topically, but many of these essential oils are safe to injest, so you can cook with them or flavour your water (this is identified on the bottle), as well as the fact that you know that what you are using with your family is natural.
I run a range of classes to help you explore the full potential of your essential oils and supplements and the great impact they can have on your life if you allow them to. Find them on my Facebook page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Open A Wholesale Account?
The smartest way to purchase doTERRA oils is to open a wholesale account. So keep on reading to find out how to benefit from incredible products at wholesale prices!
- You get 25% off the retail price. All Products. All the time! YEP THAT’S WHOLESALE!!!
- There is a one off enrolment fee of $35 for the first year, which doTERRA will absorb when you purchase one of their great value Enrolment Kits (see below). After the first year comes to an end, you renew your wholesale membership for only $25 which again doTERRA absorbs by giving you a FREE 15ml bottle of Peppermint oil. (You will never get used to them just giving you free stuff- but they keep on givin’)
- There is no requirement for a minimum order, dollar value or how often you order.
- Your membership with doTERRA gives you your own personal website. Its set up and maintained by doTERRA. Anyone who decides to buy via your site at retail, you get 25% profit from their order. You’ll never need to touch this site.
- DoTERRA also creates you a virtual internet office site which lets you place your orders when you need your oils or supplements at wholesale prices. (if you get stuck there is always someone available to help) AND it gets shipped to your door.
- There is a Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) available if you want to get the best value from your account.
If you already have a wholesale account
- For all questions related to ordering product, doTERRA run events or customer services enquiries please phone (02) 8015 5080
- If you have a question about an ingredient or sourcing method of any of our products email email@example.com
Sign up and order from the AUSTRALIAN Warehouse
CLICK HERE and choose the AU OTG local warehouse, WHOLESALE ACCESS option, and either pick the kit you want or choose the $35 enrolment option (absorbed by doTERRA with a kit) and type in below the names of the products you want from the full price list.
The enroller ID should prefill the box automatically, but if it doesn’t my ID is 3607065
Why Join the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP)?
The best value offered by doTERRA is by signing up for the FREE Loyalty Rewards Program which can part of your wholesale membership if you wish. With this monthly purchase program, doTERRA rewards you for your commitment to their products by providing incredible additional benefits. We all use soaps, beauty products, body creams, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, washing detergent, cleaning products for our homes, vitamins & minerals, probiotics and other wellness supplements. It just makes sense to buy them from the one TRUSTED source and get REWARDED for doing so.
It is the most intelligent way to order.
Starting at 10%, and going up to a very generous 30%, doTERRA lets you earn product credit points on your purchases, which you can redeem on products you use to nourish yourself and your family. This is on top of the 25% off that is wholesale.
Place your monthly Loyalty Rewards Order totalling 125PV or more, shipped before the 15th of the month and you get a FREE oil referred to as the Product of the Month (or POM to the doTERRA junkies amongst us). This oil varies from month to month and it’s the perfect way to help you build up your oil collection. There are other bonus offers which pop up throughout the year which reward you further.
PV – what is this?
doTERRA place a point value or PV on every product they sell, to help create a common ground and product value since they are a global company covering many varied countries and currencies.
The Loyalty Rewards Program gives you the ability to earn bonuses through various compensation plans that can help you pay for your oils, or replace your full time income. The choice is entirely up to you. I would be honoured to show you how you can do this and support and inspire those around you; empowering people is what I love.Download doTERRA Compensation Plan